1. Where the Wild Things Are LP Soundtrack – Karen O and the Kids, $18.98 from Urban Outfitters
2. Everybody needs at least one floaty pen. You can’t write a hateful letter with these made-in-China goodness. Minimum order is 5000pc.
3. Swingtime snowglobe — who needs a reason? $40 from Robmat.
4. Birds on a branch frame clutch with green interior, $94 from Briana Edelman.
5. Vintage children books for inspiration, from Paul K.
6. Ceramic “Paper Plates”, from Joshua Gajownik.
7. Midnight blue Fairtrade shirred waist tunic, £16 from Topshop.
8. YOKO vintage sunglasses, $18 from Quidvintage.
9. Gentleman shirt bangle, $98 from Yellowgoat.
10. Vegan chocolate cookie dough, from EatPastry.
11. Leather foldover satchel, £50 from Topshop.
12. Temper lace up point plimsole, £15 from Topshop.
13. Darwin Finches by Charley Harper, notecard, $2 from Day-Lab.