2. I took most of the week off and it was necessary.
3. I went back to work for a day and it was silly.
4. I’m reading Brian McLaren’s The Secret Message of Jesus when I’m conscious and not drowsy.
5. I cooked. My domesticated friend laughed when I told her I’m cooking soba noodles. She thinks the only thing I can make is instant cup noodles. Anyway, I cooked soba noodles with olive oil, black olives, romaine lettuce, black mushrooms and a dash of balsamic vinegar. Next I will try squid ink noodles, black olives, crushed black pepper, beef and black mushrooms. Black is my favorite color.
6. I tried to be healthy. Made a drink from watermelon chunks, ice, blackcurrant juice, lemon juice and chopped cilantro.
7. I’m applying steroid cream.
8. I wanted to take photos of the rash, but that would be gross.