So I have a photoblog now. It’s called Being and you can find it here. (I’m still figuring out how it works though. And if you’re observant, you will see that I added new links and changed a tab here.) I will try to be a little bit more consistent.
I’ve been extremely busy lately, but I had fun. We made body glitter with the kids on Saturday. I didn’t expect the boys to like the idea, but they were eager to have a go at a little shine.
Boys with glitter playing football. David Bowie will be proud.
But here are some things I know (rather roughly):
– completeness and rest go hand in hand
– we live in a wreckage
– we can make it beautiful
– thunderstorms make me feel small, but that’s ok
– surrender is not a bad word
– free airline tickets are the best
– deadlines make me nervous